Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Simple day with my feeling...

Holiday, just want to stay at home,
go out shopping only crowded,
I prefer the quiet one in the room to enjoy the music,
room a mess and my parents want to come back Malaysia.
Should I clean up the room?
lol, this is called cramming! xD




The end of the month, a good sister to be married,
I'm sorry, too far away so I cannot attend your wedding party,
wish you happiness, i'll always love you and miss you...

Just a quarrel with a woman at home,
kindly ask you want to eat?
in return is a harsh word,
sure enough, not at home is better...

Working in this company more than two months,
last week approved by the boss,
thank my boss, I'll try to do my best in my job...

I began to miss Chrismas with us travel,
when will go over it?
I miss the food over there! hahahahaha....
hey "BT" family, i want go travel again...

next trip, can i go Taiwan? =D

No comments: