Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011 ♥

The first posted in 2011, hope is a good start
11 am to get up, among them, hear the phone ring,
my aunt asked if I would go shopping,
but because i very tired,
not in the mood to go shopping,
so i didn't go out with her.
Just watching movies at home, I have forgotten what the name
but the content is very moving, loved ones are important,
I was deeply reminded of Grandpa.
Unconsciously, my grandpa died 3 years,
but every December, I will particularly miss him,
miss him all the bit, hoping that he had a very good in heaven,
I will always love you so much ...
How many 10-year life? I have entered 20 years old,
the future for me really confused, and very fear,
what can I do now?
I hope that new year, my time is not wasted,
because time is not to keep people, please to cherish everyday..
my english is not good, please don't mind..=)

lastly, I sincerely hope that all people Happy  New Year, good health and good luck..♥

No comments: