Friday, December 31, 2010

bye bye 2010 ♥

In this way, 19-year-old's birthday is over,
approaching 20 years old,
thank for my friends to send birthday wishes,
and also thank my dear friend celebrate for me, i really touching...

Still feel the time is not enough, can I want 1 year got 1000 days?
this time should not feel so fast over,
haha, these are purely my own fantasy ...>.<

Today, the day has a different meaning,
because the new year coming, but also a new beginning,
what future goals?
I hope I can save money,
but also want all people and things around is well.

The skin of the face recently become a bit dry,
need to use Mask to maintain water
because I do not want to become 干巴巴的欧巴桑...

Before logout,
i want to say: bye bye 2010, welcome 2011
hope 2011 will be a good year...^^


Countdown to this day,
a person alone spend at home,
I really hope you accompany with me too...

1 comment:

ركن المثالية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.