Sunday, August 8, 2010

倒数中 =)

Today also is a raining day...very cold now...
i wake up at 09.00am, before wake up, 
dear sms say morning with me...i feeling so warm everyday...
miss him so much...=3

Breakfast today -bread!!
Actually i  really hate bread ady...
but scarcely to make achoice,
i promise someone i will take breakfast everyday...

so i will not break my promise..^^

Theeng find me on the msn just now..she is my little auntie's friend,
We have funny conversation here...
Theeng is a funny women...when she find me, she also can make me funny...
hahaha...i cannot control  my laughter just now...after conversation,
i go to living room eat lunch..today eat 海鲜酱炒豆and gruel...
good, because i can keep fit, actually i don't like meat,but my daddy favorite is meat,
所以我每天都可以看到它! XD

i back Malaysia day coming soon~~~
count down now...WAHAHA!!! i wan eat my favorite food...
 -板面
 -nasi lemak
 -鱼丸粉
 -干捞面

暂时只是想到那么多!迟点再加入食单!hoho~

Suddenly, today i use english upload blog...
我在这里很想说,英语真的很难表达我心里要说的!
看来我以后用回华语好了!>.<"

今天写到这里吧!想写的时候再上来!=)

No comments: